Saturday, August 29, 2009

Glamour..Glamour..Glamour!!!

This Glamarella Girl is pulling it all together.....
September is going to be a busy Month with
Glamour....Rustic Chic...Boho Elegance...French Surroundings!!!
Yes.. you are all invited!
Exclusive Trunk Show!
Here is a peek of a few my "Glamarella Junk" Rhinestone Belt Buckles
that will be available at this Event!
The latest Fall 2009.. of my Vintage Couture Slips Several colors & sizes!
New Fall Tee's & A New "Vintage Lounge" outfit
So..."Juicy Couture"... Wait til you see it!
The Belt Buckles will have images of Vintage Glamour Gal's!

They are Big & Sparkly!

My dearest Friends will be right beside me with their Couture Creations!
Joy..The Vintage Rabbit &
Mary.. Sweet Peas and Snapshots.com
Also my Fav. Photographer Tracy Dee
Tracy Dee Photography



Thank-you Lori for inviting me be a part of this Exclusive Event!
Lori is the Owner & Designer of the well known French Shop
Vignettes





The Famous Bon Bon & Champagne Bar!

Just a Taste of her Fab Style!!!


Okay Glam Gals...You don't want to miss it!

OOh.......LaLa !



5 comments:

GypsyNurse said...

Oh.. I so have to be there!

icandy... said...

Love the belt buckles!!! That taste of her fab booth is breathtaking!!!!!! Happy weekend!
Hugs,
Christina

My Vintage Treasures said...

Luv all your creations!
If all goes as planned I will definately be there :)

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

No, I would not want to miss it! Wish I could be there for the fabulously glam time!

junkdreams said...

G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!!!!
xojanis