Sunday, December 21, 2008

Hi Everyone in Blog-land !
I'm so excited to start this New Year.
I'm so very blessed to have met such Fabulous Gals through blogging. I have some wonderful opportunities in the near future as well new Eye Candy to share with you.
I have enjoyed my journey with Prairie Home but like us creative & changing GALS that we are...I'm heading down a New Fresh Path...New Blog...New Web Site (in the near future) New Products !!!
Get Ready Girls..put your boots on & you know what to do next..
Chit-Chat Soon!
Sherry

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sherry! You are one glam vintage chick! Can't wait to see more...

Anonymous said...

Sounds like lots of fun!!! Congrats and I will keep checking on you and Glamarella!

Anonymous said...

Ciao bella,
congratualtions, great new start for the 2009
Happy New Year
Rita

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!
Looks great:)

Kay