Thursday, January 29, 2009

Glam'n Gal's!

Never a Dull moment at La Maison Rustique Monthly Barn Sales...
Alice, Me, Debbie, Mary & Tamarie
We have some of the most Creative Women that walk through our Barn Doors!
Believe Me Sister!!!! Us Gals love the support of Women helping Women...
We bring Strength with Softness....We have that Maternal Warmth....We know that A Positive Passion Attitude will guide us through the right doors!
Linda, Christie, Alice & Mary









My Barn Displays.....





1 comment:

Swoon with Deb Hodge said...

Oh what fun we all had on Saturday! I feel nothing but warmth & love whenever I enter the Barn.
What a beautiful, warm and kind girl that Christie is! Her art is beyond beautiful, as is her sweet smile.
I am so blessed to have you all in my life......
I love ya!
XOXO Deb