Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Vintage Jewels!

Here is a Collection of Some of my
"Vintage Jewels" #1...Sky Blue Jewel with vintage tarnished chain
$35.00

#2...Vintage Clear Rhinestone jewel on chunky silver chain.
$35.00

#3 Square Vintage Aqua jewel on chunky silver chain.
$54.00

#4 Vintage rhinestone chain necklace w/ aqua vintage flower.
$42.00
#5 Colbalt & Clear Rhinestone jewel w/ vintage tarnished beads.
$ 62.00
SOLD




#6 Vintage Black rhinestone necklace on vintage tarnished chain.
$35.00
These Jewels are One-Of -A-Kind. They are available to purchase while they last... through my Blog
E-mail me if interested
Glamarellajunk@gmail.com



3 comments:

icandy... said...

Oh, those blues are fantabulous!!!

Unknown said...

Ooh... sparkles!! I love them all!!
xoxo ~Julie

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

To Die for, Love them all. I just posted some of my new junk jewels on my blogs!! You will have to check them out when you get a free moment! Blessings, Janna