Thursday, May 13, 2010

Urban Barn Flea Market!

Okay.....Grab your Girlfriend and come shopping at the
Fri.& Sat 9-5
155 W.Crest St.
Escondido, Ca.
You will have a Fabulous time browsing at all the New Vintage goodies we all brought in!
One Of a kind treasures!!!
The Flower Jewels keep Blooming....
Such the trend this season...so fun to wear!!!
Millinery....Hand Dyed...Vintage jewels



Lacy Vintage Slips!



French Fluff!!!

Sandra Finn my friend & such a Great designer!


My Flower Necklaces.....
(ALL SOLD OUT as of 5/16 - more this week)


Very Girlie!
Hand dyed vintage crinoline slip



Garden Love!



All the Fab. Vintage!


My Sweet Gals!
Sandra...Me...Mary



Junkville Tank
$25.00


Glam Girl necklace!
Featured in "Jewelry Affaire"magazine


Flower Jewel $54.00


See You this weekend!!!!
Sherry





2 comments:

My Vintage Treasures said...

I LUV all your beautiful items!!!
I need to try & make it, I need some flower jewelry & a new tank :)

Maija said...

It looks TOTALLY GORGEOUS!! Can't wait to visit!