Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Come along for the RIDE!!!

This Glamarella Girl is going Places....and you are welcome to ride with me!
In my last post I said that I have some
"Fresh Ideas"
Working on some Fabulous Plans and a New Location!
I soon will share with you the details.....But for now...
Jump in and I will show you a good time..LOL!!!
CURRENTLY.....All "Glamarella Junk" Stuff is only sold on my
Blog Or Etsy Shop
My Vintage Couture Hand-Dyed Slips
Hand-Dyed Flower Jewels
Tee Shirts
Now Available On SALE! Silver Smoky Vintage Slip size 34
$52.00
Reg. $65.00


Large Flower PIN Jewel....Blush Pink..Tattered lace..pink rhinestone
$ 32.00

Large Hair (sturdy Bobbi Pin) Jewel...Pink..vintage rhinestone clusters
$35.00

Faded Blush pink Flower necklace..vintage tarnish rhinestones clipped on tarnished silver beads.
$54.00

Faded Rose color Flower Jewel necklace with clear rhinestones
$52.00


Large Faded Lavender/Taupe Necklace Vintage rhinestones, tarnish silver beads
$58.00

Each of these flowers have small clips where you can attach to any type of necklace.
All are one of a kind!


Creamy White Flower jewel on tarnish silver beads.
$54.00


Creamy White flower jewel #2...Tarnished silver beads.
$54.00

Creamy white flower jewel necklace #3
$52.00

MORE SLIPS!!!

Cocoa Brown- size 34
$52.00


Apricot/taupe -size 36
$52.00


Faded denim-size 34




Mocha-Size 36
$52.00




Lemon /Chartruce yellow..Size-34



Please contact me if you are interested in any of these items
Paypal Available!
Glamarellajunk@gmail.com


Come on... jump in!!!!

Sherry.....Glamarella Junk!

















2 comments:

jen said...

I love your work!!

Personally change is really hard for me...one time a total stranger said to me "you can never grow without change"

They were soooo right !

Looking forward to seeing what's next for you.

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherry!!! I just LOVE the flowers, they are ADORABLE. I saw a little something like this at the Spring show here in Texas, but yours have so much more details on them.
Anyway, a woman was wearing them on a pair of cuffed blue jean capries, with a pair of boot! It was the CUTEST THING!
-amy