Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Pink House Event...

Fabulous day over at
The PINK HOUSE
We had a great turn out over on the West Coast in Cardiff Ca.
Gorgeous sunny weather with the ocean breezes coming through.. the beauty of the French Garden as our back drop surrounded with over the TOP vintage items. An Amazing select of vendors were invited to be part of our sale.
We will be having another one very soon...I will keep you posted!


We have been putting together our ever growing e-mail mailing list so don't forget to sign up...we will be contacting you soon & letting you know what is next in-store for us


New items will be put in my Etsy Shop so check back soon.




Ciao for now.... Sherry


1 comment:

Bohemian said...

All that fabulousness has left me drooling all over my keyboard!!! The fashions... the decor... the jewelry... magnificent, I want it ALL!!! *WINK*


Dawn... The Bohemian