Monday, December 13, 2010

Glamarella Junk Jewels!

A Taste.....Glam Vintage Trunk Shows
Just having a Fabulous time by building New friendships and supporting these wonderful local businesses. Sandra & I brought our Trunk Show to this Amazing Spa...just a taste of what services we can offer.
This is at Bergamot Spa in Encinitas.
Courtney the owner is such a doll & we plan on having another event soon after the New Year,
where other party event planners can net-work & support each other.
We offer Styling & Staging for events,
from photo shoots to intimate gatherings.
All vintage props are provided by us.
Booking events for 2011
Contact me for more details.

NEW GLAMARELLA JEWELS!!!!
Available!
One Of A Kind
Rhinestone GLAM! (1)
Fab. choker style.
$62.00




Fab. crystals & baubles (2)
layered necklace
$ 68.00


Antique gold layer of chains & rhinestones added amber rhinestone cross.
$ 62.00 (3)


Rhinestones & Chains, dangling rhinestone pendant!
$65.00 (4) On Etsy


Layers of Glamarella Jewels,
chunky chains, pearls, crystals & rhinestones.
$68.00 -On Etsy
(5)


(6) On Etsy
$68.00 (7) On Etsy

$54.00 (8)

$65.00 On Etsy
Some are on my Etsy Shop & these others please contact me if interested,
Paypal available!

4 comments:

red.neck chic said...

Oh my gosh... I want them ALL!!! GORGEOUSNESS!!!

;-D robelyn

sweetpea said...

you are such a maven of gorgeousness!

hugs,

shelley

Anonymous said...

Oh Sherry,
You and Sandra's styling is so fabulously stunning!! I hope I can come to one of your events soon so I can see all of your gorgeous treasures up close and personal. Your jewels look absolutely beautiful!!
I wish you a very happy holidays!
Sincerely,
Melinda

BonjourRomance said...

Bonjour,

Just found your beauiful blog via Alabaster Rose..via Sherri Finn...you have some lovely designs. I'm a new follwoer and will be back again soon.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
Mimi