Saturday, January 15, 2011

Glamarella Style...Spring 2011

Oh...Glam Gal's
I have been working on some
New Glamarella Spring Styles
and the expansion for "Glamarella Junk Boutique" which will show many of my creations...
February 12 @ Vignettes
Valentine Soiree
What is a Glamarella Girl?
Well......Early on in my adult life I have always had the need to be creative & wanted to share that with many of you & many of my clients that use to sit in my
"Beauty Chair"
Yes.. I was a make-up Artist & Hair Designer for several years.
The best feeling was when my client would say
"Give me a new look"
I loved that.....Yes, I still wanted them to feel true to themselves...but also wanted them to take a risk with beauty & fashion.
Which gives YOU the confidence to do the same!
The Glamarella Girl is Confident & True to herself.
Just adding a touch of "Glam" where ever you go.
Taking Risks in Beauty & Fashion
Try a new shade of lipstick, or my favorite... false eye lashes ( individual ones) it is amazing how much your eyes stand out, add some highlights to brighten up your hair etc..
Where several strands of pearls, chains & rhinestones around your neck with you fav. jeans & Tee.
Even where a Glamarella Junk Vintage Slip as the perfect
Slip Dress!!
The Glamarella Style!
Comfortable, Romantic
Tattered but Elegant,
Flirty & Frilly
Glamarella Junk Slip

Soft Romance...Hair...Clothes...Jewels!

Have fun finding your own unique style.
That is why I love mixing Vintage with today's current styles.

One Of A Kind
Just for You!





Glamarella Junk Slip



Yes.. This Glam Gal has been working on my
Color Pallet for Spring 2011



Glamarella Junk
Spring Collection Coming Soon!



6 comments:

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

Love all of this!!!

Maija said...

I love Glamerella style and hope to get more of that special style this year!!!

Mande said...

Love your style Sherry!! You rock pretty lady!! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherry,
I love this post!! I love hearing a little about what inspired your Glamarella style. And these photos are stunning! I can't wait to see your new line. I am still dying to get one of your slips, I'm excited to see the new colors!
Have a great Sunday.
Sincerely,
Melinda

Glamarella Junk-Sherry said...

Thanks Glam Gal's.. You all give me the inspiration to keep moving forward! Thanks so much!!!!
XO Sherry

Bohemian said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh... I'm adoring your Spring color palette! Can't wait to see the reveal of all your Spring Creations!!!!!!! BTW... that throw on the Couch the Model is lounging upon is to die for too! I'm so enamored with Vintage Fabrics!

Dawn... The Bohemian