Sunday, March 27, 2011

Glamarella's Blooming!!!

It is that time of the year again where COLOR speaks to me!
My home style is very neutral, whites, creams, taupes & grey....
But my fashion styles are screaming color!!!
Here are a few of my
Glam BOY shorts
Tye-dyed fusia/raspberry pink under tones are grey lavender
SML
Washed silk soft ruffles
Soon to be on ETSY
A few also "Wanderlust Gypsy" beater style Tanks same color tones!

New "Glam" Tee's & Tanks already added to my
Etsy Shop
Here are my NEW Season Vintage Slips
GLAMARELLA JUNK COUTURE
Originals
Each Hand-Dyed
ONE OF A KIND!
Available in APRIL!

REMEMBER.....To follow me on
FACEBOOK
Glamarella Junk!
Chat Soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my,
Just absolutely beautiful!! The colors are so yummy!
You are such a talent Sherri!
Wishing you a lovely week.
Sincerely,
Melinda

Bohemian said...

These are just beautiful, I'm adoring the color palette for Spring!

Spring Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian