Sunday, August 14, 2011

Fabulous Events!!!!

WOW!!!! Excited to be a part of some Fab Events!!!
 First on board
Sat. August 20th
I was asked to have my Glamarella Jewels shown for one of the largest Charity Events in San Diego
St Madeleine Sophie's Center they will be part of the
"Haute for Heart Fashion Show"
Helping Children & Adults with disabilities.
Then in Rancho Santa Fe Glamarella Junk will also take part in this event "Kids-Korp USA"
Polo For a Purpose, The Fab "Fine Magazine" is putting this on Sun. Aug. 28th right on the Polo Feild! can't wait to show you the photos!!!

More events in September.....Stay Tuned!!!!
XO Sherry
P.S. Follow me on Facebook
Glamarella JUNK!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super blog! I'm having a great time looking at all your past postings. However, they never finish loading all the way. They seem stuck with the message "Transfering data from images.linkwithin.com". I am fairly new to the blogs and I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything!!

Bohemian said...

May your Charity Fund Raising exceed all of your expectations, God Bless you for supporting such worthy causes.

Dawn... The Bohemian