Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Glamarella Junk... Fall 2012

 Hi sweet bloggers....I'm so sorry I haven't posted in awhile.where does the time go when your Creating???? This past Summer has been filled with amazing Fashion Show events where I was so honored to have plenty of my designs shown on the runway with some Fabulous designers.
But I'm ready for FALL and feeling some Gypsy/Boho Glam! Recently I have been creating some couture jewels for several photo shoots with Gypsy/ Boho for inspiration. 
 My next event is all about Vintage..I will be there with my latest designs & Home decor displays..Please come & see me at
The Vintage Marketplace
 
Rainbow/Fallbrook Ca.
Sept 7-8
9:00-4:00
2 Day event
over 50 vendors
 
Click the Link Above!
 
 
 


Follow me.....FACEBOOK
 

Also come shopping on my web-site

    http://glamarellajunk.com/

                     Cheers Glam Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: