Tuesday, October 5, 2010

French & Fabulous!

Excited to celebrate this Saturday over at
French & Fabulous Soiree....Celebrating 15 year anniversary!
I'm telling you it is this years "EYE CANDY" Party to be at.
"Cheers" to Lori the owner of Vignettes for sharing this event with all of us....This gal has such class & style and knows how to run a business...15 Years WOW!!!!
So very honored to be part of this Gala!
Glamarella Junk, Sandra L Finn will be having so much fun styling & displaying with Lucy from
Paris Flea Market. My dear friend Joy
"The Vintage Rabbit" that just celebrated 10 years over at Vignettes.
Hope to see many of you!
Here is a peek of some New items I will be bringing as well as
"NEW TEE'S"
Share with you in the next few days!
Vignettesantiques.com
Sat. Oct. 9, 2010
12-5

4 comments:

Lori said...

Oh Miss Sherry! Thanks so much!
I can't wait to celebrate with you & toast to all your amazing
T A L E N T !
Also, can't wait to shop your fabulous stuff! Oh My My - you've been b u s y girl!
Here we go...
XOXO
Lori

Gypsy Purple said...

I just totally love your blog!!!

chateau de fleurs said...

I can't wait to see all your fabulous things! Christie

Lily's Lace said...

Love love love your blog!! I just found you and plan to visit often! Check out my new blog lillyslace.blogspot.com, I'm just starting!