Friday, October 15, 2010

Fall Allure

Loving the Fall Season...
The colors of Nature brought into your Home!
First...Mark your Calendars...If you are in the So. Cali area,
Sat. Nov. 13, the
PINK HOUSE SALE!
1749 San Elijo
Cardiff By The Sea
We will be there with Fabulous Vintage Items exclusively for that sale. More information when it get's closer.
Also that same month we are working on the details for
some Christmas Trunk Shows you don't want to miss.
So excited.... we can't wait to tell you all!
Beauty & Elegance in a rustic Setting!

Add some Feathers to floral displays....Old Bark to create
platforms for different heights.



On my Dining room table I found these faded pumpkins at TRADER JOES
Creamy Whites....Faded peachy pinks. I love using different textures mixed with
Elegant silver tarnished trays & bowls...tons of willow branches to add that rustic feel.





Can't have enough plush blankets..


Fall Allure...Bring nature in your Fall Decor!





7 comments:

sweetpea said...

I am in love with all the funky pumpkins available now. We went to a patch today and I brought home three warty orange ones, a blue one and some warty gourds. They will be added to the white ones from Texas. Looks like another fab show from you and your peeps. Wish I could come...

Hugs,

Shelley

Glamarella Junk said...

Shelley...You know we have some good times ahead!! I'm planning on it. Love you girl!!!! Texas or bust baby!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like tons of fun! I AdOrE that pink feathery dress!

Bohemian said...

I'm swooning over the photo of the door... what a beautiful color and such lovely vintage hardware... an entrance like that is truly enchanting!

Dawn... The Bohemian

Tina said...

i like everyting in your post
hug,tina

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

I love all the textures and colors that Fall has to offer! You have displayed everything so nicely!

Anonymous said...

Hi. I was wondering if there was a way to send you a message via email? I have a few questions to ask as I am new to blogging as you were a few years ago. I am in love with your blog and my goal is to get published in one of Stampington's magazines some day. You can email me at
Francinev54@gmail.com
I would really love to hear from you with any advice you can help me with
Thanks so much!
Francine