Friday, June 8, 2012



Whewww!!!
This Glam Girl has been working on her creations for a couple months for this Amazing Event
tomomorrow. So honored to have my Glamarella Junk Designs
"Sparkle"
on the runway for



I'm meeting some of the most positive & nicest people in the Fashion Business lately and it it so refreshing to share with each other our passions!
I also want to Thank YOU my customers & followers of
Glamarella Junk
You have giving me that drive to work outside the box..& push myself to create!

     Jewels up on my web-site for Sale after the show-
                                                          Glamarellajunk.com



Recently I had my latest collection featured in these amazing photos
Amy Esther
Fashion Stylis & Designer is Amazing with her fashion creativity and was so honored to have her choose my Jewels to promote her business!



Lastly I'm putting the finishing touches on the
 Celebrity Gifts
So some "Star" can sparkle on the way home..LOL


                                                         Ciao....and Chat Soon Glam Girls!!!!!

No comments: