Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tee Time....

Perfect time of the season to order your Tee's They are super soft.. a light weight fabric with that extra stretch....
This is one of the newest Tee's
"Vintage Glam" in Pewter
Added Chrystal's for some sparkle.


Also the rest of The Vintage Collection of Tee Shirts
Junkville...Vintage Couture...Vintage Chick...
Glam-o-rama...Junk Love & Vintage Glam
These Tee's are $ 30.00 each.






Also available to order on-line are my one of a kind
"Vintage Jewels"
Here are a Few...

For Summertime.... I wanted to bring alot of Color to My Jewels
Chunky Chains with a Burst of Color...Yes.. they are large
But when you want to make a Statement
"The Bigger The Better
"







E-mail me for Details and Availability
Paypal Available...It's Simple!


7 comments:

The Vintage Housewife... said...

sista sherry...girl i want the pink flower...does it have a clasp??? miss ya honey see you next week for some girl time...shopping!

Angie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the shirts!! Broke as a joke right now but I'll be back for sure! ;)

Old Centennial Farmhouse said...

I love what you do with those vintage brooches...LOVE the shirts, too!
XOXO
Joni

NicNacManiac said...

Love your blog, the shirts are to die for and your jewellery is so much fun!!
Enjoy the rest of your day!!
Nerina :)

NicNacManiac said...

Hey there,
The Black Toile (Tutu Cushion)is from Black & Spiro @ Absolutely Beautiful Things and the Sack Pillow is from Michelle at LaPetit Coterie on Etsy.
Hope that's all you need...let me know I've found many more.
Hugs Nerina :)

Vintage Flair said...

Hi there....I would like to order a vintage chic tee in a size L.
Can you send me a paypal imvoice?
Lori

Pony Girl said...

I LOVE your tees & the necklaces w/the brooches! How clever! Fun site, I love your stuff! :)