Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hope to See you!


Next Barn Sale this Friday & Saturday
June..19-20...9:30-5:00
Oh My!
We have some great Goodies for you!
Fresh New Vintage Home Decor...Fabulous Garden Settings to bring the Outdoor look inside.
Plently of One Of A Kind Glam Garb Too.
We have some Special Creative Vendors joining us also!
Plenty of My Vintage Collection of Tee's, Slips & Jewels.
Hope you are enjoying the "Girlie Tunes" too.
By the way...Something happen to all my Fav. Blog links...
I added so many more today...I must of clicked "delete" For some reason!!
CRYING ALOUD!!!
So be patient it will take me a couple days....
i'm so bummed!!!!

2 comments:

laura dellaporta said...

Hi Sherry stopped by to say hi I love my tee...hope all is well. xoxo laura

Darla: Retro Ways said...

I wish I lived closer, gorgeous photo I love her glasses! I need a pair! ♥