Friday, July 3, 2009

Delicious... New Vintage Slips

July's SUMMER issue of "Belle Armoire" Somerset Magazine Check me out !

Summertime Delicious!





I had so much fun with these new Vintage Slips..

The colors I mixed reminded me of some Favorite Summertime Desserts!

Layer them with coordinated
Cami's..Favorite jeans..Leggings

Or by itself...




The Perfect Slip Dress


Blueberry Tart
Size...36

Apricot Amaretto
Size 36





Berries & Cream
Size 36


Cinnamon Sugar
Size 36


Cappuccino
Size 36

Tarnish Silver
Size 34



Peach Pecan
Size 36


All Slips are One Of A Kind and can be purchased from my Blog...Through
Paypal
E-mail me for details

















4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those babies look SO YUMMY!! When I reach my weight loss goal, I definitely need one of your slips!!
Happy 4th!! xoxo ~Julie

NicNacManiac said...

Wonderful place to seek inspiration, nature!! Your slips are scrumptious!!
Have a fanatastic 4th of July weekend!!
Hugs, Nerina :)

JaimeNicole said...

They are all so pretty. I'm addicted to slips but can't wear them so I sell them in my etsy shop :) as soon as the weight comes off I'm going to close down my shop and keep everything..lol

Lindsey M Nelson said...

I just discovered your work in Belle Armoire and am enamored! These slips are such a great blend of retro glamor and cutting-edge trend. Love it! Looking forward to following your work!