Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fabulous Events...Something to give!

We Welcome You All...
Fab Gals!!!
Giving & Sharing !!!
This Saturday Oct 24 In beautiful San Diego joining many of my creative friends for a Vintage Vendor Sale located on a Gorgeous Estate..East Lake
We will surround the outside of the property with our Artisans Goods. A great portion of the proceeds will go to
" The fight Against Breast Cancer".
Please join us if you can!!!
Click on the VV photo on my sidebar for all the details!




Okay Gals.....Then in November 6-7
"The Talk"...All over Blog Land!!!
Is " Blissfest 2009"
In Mesa Arizona
Also to finding a cure for..

Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation



Let me tell you!!!!

"Domestic Bliss" in Mesa Arizona
Knows how to throw a
PARTEE!!!
"Vintage Western" theme
Right up my Alley!!!!





Also "Miss Fab" Tara Frey will be there signing her Book...

I know their are many of you Blog Gals featured in her book!
She will be wearing one of my
"Glamarella Vintage Slips"
for the Celebration
Prairie Chic Girl!


If you are in the area.... or just want to have a
Yee Haw Time
Please Join Us!!!


3 comments:

AuroraSuzette said...

So many great events coming up! Love your blog!

Unknown said...

Hey Glam-Gal! You've been given the "Over The Top" blog award. Stop by my blog and claim it!! xoxo, Julie

TUTU Monkey said...

Nice seeing you yesterday....se you in AZ...:)