Sunday, October 18, 2009

The New Shabby!

Oh Rachel....We are glad you are back!!!
I knew you wouldn't take too long...
Check out her Blog
Talks about her New Journey.
I'm sure it can be scary to start over again or face unexpected change.
Through my life with it's up & downs
I look at it now as a" New Chapter " in my life...things happen for a reason.
With me.... Having Faith in God brings me comfort & strength to the new challenges
along the way.
"The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live."
"Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever".
Check back in a couple of Days....
New Blog Friends To share with you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so proud of my stack of Shabby Chic books, and can't wait to add this one to it...every time I look at them I am taken away and wanting to feather my nest....
I love it!

Lauri Evans said...

Here, Here!!!!! Loving Rachel now and always!!!!! Thanks Sherry for this post.....Lauri@chippys