Monday, March 8, 2010

Glam up Grey!

I always felt decorating with "Grey" was so drab and very masculine
and wasn't attractive to it at all.....
But looking at it as a "Neutral" mixing the right tones & textures
I LOVE IT!!!
Adding plenty of reflecting items such as your lighting & mirrors. My look that I seem to admire these days are
"Shabby Sophisticated"
I need that Shabby to give that Elegance a cashual feel style.

A Punch a color when needed!!

Texture the walls...I want too!!
Blog Friends... Elizabeth does it the best!!
Attractive to that AGED Apricot color
I think my mom sill has this old satin quilt like you see above
Yummy!!


Soften with Faux fur throws.

Grey is my New Taupe!

4 comments:

AuroraSuzette said...

Love that sofa, and the headboard. Beautiful photos. Always liked greys myself.

Beth said...

I love gray. A classic neautural that is not harsh ... it has a softness. Great pictures to represent the color.

Rosemary said...

Love it!!!
My last post is on the neutrals now. Love your post!!
Rosemary

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

Gorgeous photos! I was never a fan of grey, but I've really started to appreciate it now, Sherry.