Monday, September 6, 2010

Ready Set GO!

Just Tickled PINK!
Okay...A Big Shout out for my Sweet Friend
Us Glam Gal's are going to Celebrate with her at

You All are welcome...we always have a blast together!
Then...Saturday October 2... We will be having another SALE at
The Pink House
Cardiff by the Sea
1749 San Elijo
San Diego Ca.
Glamarella Junk.....Sandra L Finn...My Paris Flea Market
More Fabulous Vendors...over the Top antiques!

THEN....."Vignettes" 15 year anniversary Soiree

Lori the owner has been "Running The Show" for 15 years at her shop in Ocean Beach Ca.
She is one classy gal....Promotes all of her vendors ever so special....always a warm welcome to each of her featured guests & customers.
Her events are a Happy Place to be!
This Glamarella Girl has been invited along with my friend & co-Stylist
Sandra Finn to join Lucy from
My Paris Flea Market
to sell our goodies at this Event!
So Mark your Calenders
A few new goodies added to my
New Soldered Charms

Horse lovers!


Fly with the Birds!


7 comments:

Fabulous Finds Gal said...

Really cool stuff. Thanks for sharing.

xo,
Christina

Maija said...

You are always here the action is!!!

Lori said...

Hey Gal!
Y A H O O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let the partying begin!
Merci Beaucoup for the kind shout-out.
So happy to have you be a glamorous part of the GALA Anniversary E v e n t!
Let those corks start a poppin!
XOXO,
Lori

sf said...

Can't wait for all the fun!!!
xoxo
Sandra

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

Happy Aniiversary to Joy!I will not be able to be there on that day butI will be there October 9th. Looking forward to it. Ciao Rita mammabellarte

Romancing The Bling said...

Sherry...i'm so loving everything! Good luck...I wish I could be at the anniversary bash for Vignettes!
I've been a bit crazed these past couple of weeks! Tomorrow is the Today Show segment featuring my vintage hair combs by Daily Candy! I've posted the info on my blog. I'm excited and also a bit intimidated by the exposure this will bring to my jewelry line! Eeeek!!!

Deb

Michelle Murray said...

I totally love this urban/ chic cowgirl look! awesome STUFF!