Sunday, February 20, 2011

Glamarella is Hot for GOLD!!!

That touch of "Classic Gold" is coming back BIG in the fashion world
Inspired by
"Chanel"
Are you a Coco Girl?
Hey..it might not be in your price range...but we sure can give it a try!
I love chunky Chains
I put together this necklace.
Bib style chain necklace & I added some black feathers, rhinestones and pearls.
$64.00
E-mail if interested
( My fav.vintage Chanel bag)

To the left I have also available...
Large link Gold Chain added clear rhinestone chains....They are great when layered!
$62.00

Perfect Black French Silk Flower to clip on anything!



Chanel
Fashion Week




HOT!Gold Bangles!

Mixing Silver with Gold is the Trend this YEAR!


Coming Soon!
Glamarella...Bangles, Cuffs & Rhinestone Bracelets!




Find Some Gold......
Glam Gal's!
P.S. HUGE GLAMARELLA JUNK
Vintage Slip Sale!!!!
Click onto
Etsy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the layered bling, the black french flower is awesome!!

Smiles,
Jackie